Association of Veterans
The members of Johnson’s Association of Veterans are a tight-knit group who can make a big difference in your own enrollment decision.
Beyond their support for one another, they hold a variety of activities including:
- Job search prep: The Association of Veterans works with MBA students to position them for success in the summer and full-time job markets. Annual resume reviews and interview workshops in the fall to help prepare their members for on-campus interviews. The goal is 100% summer and full-time job placement for all veterans.
- Recruiting Johnson Candidates: They actively work with military veterans who are interested in learning more about Johnson. They can provide you with advice and information on the application process and are available to answer questions along the way. Association members are available to meet with prospective students during visits to campus.
- Social Events: Veterans enjoy a community that comes together often for social events both on and off-campus.
- Education: The Association of Veterans works with the Cornell Community to focus a spotlight on the positive role of the military in our society as well as the achievements of military veterans. They work with University ROTC branches providing mentoring and classroom instruction to ROTC cadets. In addition, they support local Veterans groups like the Cornell Veterans Colleague Network.
Veteran’s Club Annual Events:
- Veteran’s BBQ – August
- The Association of Veterans donates an event for the Community Impact Auction
- Interview Preparation Workshop – October
- Veteran’s Day Johnson event – November
- Social Gatherings at the Statler Hotel – November and April
- Veteran Leadership Panel – April
- End of year dinner - April
For more information on the Association of Veterans, visit the Johnson's Veterans Club