Johnson provides an astonishing array and depth of international business learning opportunities.
Our approach is multi-faceted:
- A large number of international business courses, including many specialty courses that go well beyond the offerings at other premier graduate business schools.
- The Johnson's Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise sponsors several courses that focus on the issue of global sustainability.
- The Johnson’s Emerging Markets Institute provides education and thought leadership on the role of emerging markets—and emerging market multinationals—in the global economy.
- We incorporate significant international content in other courses, through the addition of cases, guest speakers, and student presentations.
- Eight internationally-oriented student clubs create more events and provide an informal means of learning about a new country or region.
- International Study Trips
- International Dual-degree programs
- International exchange programs
Our students also have the benefit of Cornell connections, including immediate access to a wide range of international learning resources, language programs and cultural event