Johnson develops principled, global business leaders. Our efforts center on training leaders to have:
- Do you have the relevant knowledge and required skills?
- Will your abilities and actions inspire trust and confidence?
- Are your values clear to yourself and to others?
- Do you live your espoused values?
- Do you stand on principle?
- Do you show individualized concern for those you lead?
- Do you practice inclusive leadership?
- Will you speak up?
- Will you stand alone?
- Will you do what is right, rather than what is easy?
We achieve this through a continuous, reinforcing cycle of instruction, experience, and review. To gain experience, students have the following opportunities:
Team leadership training, practice, and feedback throughout fall semester
A two-day orientation retreat focused on leadership
Supplemental leadership workshops that will boost your skills
Expeditions away from Sage so you can dig-in, full-time to your leadership development
Make a difference at the helm of one of 70+ Johnson organizations
Coach and mentor first-year students during their first six months at school
Serve on an Ithaca area nonprofit board of trustees
Full-tuition scholarship program for student leaders