Leadership Skills Program
We offer supplemental half-day and whole-day workshops throughout the academic year in order to enhance and accelerate your leadership development.
The sessions complement our leadership curriculum and offer you practical tools and hands-on, interactive training in core leadership competencies.
The Leadership Skills Program brings in facilitators and practitioners from across the country so that students have access to some of the most interesting minds in leadership development.
Examples of past workshops include:
- Leading Innovation through Design Thinking
- Influencing Senior Management through Issue-Selling
- Having Difficult Conversations
- How to Lead a Meeting
- Seen for Who You Are: Body-Based Communication and Presentation Skills
- Communicating for Success: Leading Amidst Adversity
- High-Ropes at the Hoffman Challenge Course
- Catching Unethical Behavior Before it Happens
- Moral Reasoning
- Courageous Conversations
- Nonprofit Board Leadership
- The 'Innerview' with Jullien Gordon--Align Your Purpose, Passion, and Profession
- Women in Leadership: What I Wish Someone Had Told Me
The workshops are meant to be highly interactive, with opportunities to practice skills as you learn them.