Our AMBA curriculum is thoughtfully designed for you if you already have an advanced scientific or technical degree, strong quantitative skills, and proven leadership abilities. It provides fast-track preparation to advance your career by combining these elements:
- Core Courses provide a solid knowledge foundation in all the functional areas of business.
- The Management Practicum builds on core learning with a course focused on real business projects with major companies and culminates in a two-week on-site internship.
- Electives from Johnson and all across Cornell University provide opportunities to tailor your curriculum to an unusual degree.
- Performance Learning experiences are embedded throughout our AMBA program, from orientation through graduation. You'll apply theory and models to gain intensive, hands-on experience in teamwork, leadership, ethical decision-making, and strategic thinking.
- Immersion Learning Options provide a unique combination of course and field work in a specific industry or career interest.