Fourth Annual Nepal Leadership Trek for Johnson Alumni
May 25, 2013 — June 9, 2013 (16 days)
Leadership development is a deliberate, reflective, lifelong endeavor. The Johnson Nepal Leadership Trek provides an opportunity to continue process using the stunning Himalayas and the inspiring Nepali culture as a back drop with fellow Johnson graduates.
- Fly to Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, for three days of touring and learning the language, culture, health habits, and yoga.
- Visit Pokhara, one of the main tourist destinations of Nepal.
- Trek through the magnificent Annapurna range for seven days, staying in lodges in the villages along the way.
- Volunteer at a local school in the very last village before the Annapurna Base Camp.
- Visit monasteries and receive a blessing from one of the masters at Bodhnath, the center of the Tibetan Buddhist culture.
Participate in daily, structured exercises for reflecting on the insights of the day, the experience, and life in general.
You must register with $1,400 deposit by December 15, 2012.
To register, please contact Nancy Bell and provide your name, year of graduation, address, and contact information. Nancy will reach out to let you know if you have been added to the guest list or wait list. Please note: the trek typically fills quickly. If you have made the guest list, Nancy will contact you for payment. Your registration will be secured once we have your deposit. Balance of the full payment is due by February 1, 2013.
Note: The trip will be confirmed if there are eight participants registered by February 1, 2013; there is room for up to 14 participants, total. Full deposit will be refunded if the program is canceled. If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact Nancy Bell by February 1, 2013, for a full refund. After that date, the deposit will be non-refundable.