Success in business is never static. We want to help you throughout your career.
We encourage you to use the following career services tools to their full advantage. If you have comments or questions about these services, or ideas for new services, don't hesitate to contact us
Please Log in to access these resources
- Career Advisor Career consultant Lynne Allen provides Johnson alumni and Executive MBA students with individual and confidential career advisory services.
Career Planning Resources
- CareerBeam is a state-of-the-art program that helps job seekers and career switchers to determine career direction and offers the steps to achieve it. It is a self-paced process for clarifying career goals, developing professional resumes and cover letters, preparing for interviews, and implementing a strategic career search using Web-enabled exercises and research tools to guide the process.
- Career Guide Getting Down to Business: A workbook for success - Six main phases of an effective job-search strategy are featured in detail in this workbook, plus a critical component integral to many of them — networking.
- The Johnson Management Library provides extensive on-line access to numerous databases and company information. With the generous support of Henry Renard, AB '54, MBA '55, and the Ada Howe Kent Foundation, Johnson's Management Library offers two article databases alumni can use to find current and historical information about companies, executives, industries, trends, and more.
- Johnson Talent System The school's Career Management Center has contracted for this service with MBA Focus, a provider of résumé database and job posting services for top MBA programs. Alumni who use JTS can search for jobs posted by global employers, post résumés, and review résumés of other Johnson alumni. If you used JTS when you were a student or already have an account, log in with your existing username and password. Otherwise click “Create a New Account” to get started.
- Ladders.com provides job listings for positions that pay $100K+, allows you to upload your resume into their searchable database, and provides other career services. Johnson alumni receive a 20 percent discount off any length of subscription to TheLadders.com.
- IvyExec.com is an exclusive job site for high caliber professionals with graduate degrees from top universities. As part of IvyExec.com's new partnership with Johnson, students and alumni are invited to join Ivy Exec as All Access members for a free, six-month trial. As an All Access member, you can apply to all of Ivy Exec's exclusive opportunities, receive relevant job alerts and industry updates, and opt to make your information available to employers via a search function.>
- Cornell Experience.com (now a part of Experience) is a service for Cornell alumni that matches exceptional individuals with exceptional opportunities at the world's most desirable companies. Tailored for high-achieving professionals, our state-of-the-art online features translate into excellent matches between our experienced alumni and our employer clients. Job-searching services are free of charge; career development services are fee-based. First time users must click on "Create Account" in the left column. Once your profile has been created and your alumni status is approved you will be allowed access to the site.
- Global Workplace is an online platform that enables top employers to connect with alumni and students of the world's leading business schools, providing job opportunities in more than 30 countries. Select Cornell-Johnson on the drop down menu.
- Jconnect provides access to all registered Johnson Alumni. Alumni Club meetings and Johnson Alumni events are held in many locations each year.
- Cornell University Alumni Directory provides access to Cornell University alumni. Regional Alumni Clubs host events in many locations, providing opportunities to meet fellow Cornellians. Find information about all Cornell alumni, clubs and services online.