About the Cornell Executive MBA Americas
- Class Size: Two sections of approximately 80 students drawn from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Chile and Peru.
- Program Start Date: late June
- Program Locations (for weekend classes): New York City, Ithaca, Washington DC, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Salem (NH), Los Angeles, San Jose, San Bruno, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Mexico City, Monterrey (Mexico), Santiago (Chile) and Lima (Peru).
- Residence Weeks: Three sessions ranging from 7 to 15 days at the beginning, middle, and end of the program. Sessions are split between the Cornell and Queen's campuses.
- Length of Program: 17 months of classes; final team project after the last class
- Degrees Awarded: Master of Business Administration from Cornell University and Master of Business Administration from Queen's University.
- Comprehensive Tuition and Fees: $129,000 for the class that entered in summer 2015.
Cornell Executive MBA Americas Class of 2017
- Class size: 162
- Average years of work experience: 13
- Average age: 37
- Women: 19%
- Minority: 31%
- Under Represented Minority*: 14%
- Advanced degrees: 37%
* Black/African American, Native American, and Hispanic American
- Finance: 21%
- Telecommunications/Engineering: 17%
- Healthcare: 10%
- Manufacturing: 9%
- Consulting/Law: 9%
- Non-Profit/Government/Military: 9%
- Energy/Utilities: 8%
- Entertainment/Hospitality/Retail: 6%
- Other: 11%
- California: 19%
- Ontario: 17%
- Alberta: 11%
- Washington, DC: 9%
- Texas: 9%
- Mexico: 8%
- New York: 6%
- British Columbia: 5%
- New Hampshire: 4%
- Georgia: 4%
- Washington State: 2%
- Quebec: 2%
- Peru: 2%
- Chile: 2%