In addition to our corporate partners, the Emerging Markets Institute would also like to recognize the significant financial support of the following individuals.
Their contributions have enabled us to fund operations, provide grants for faculty, and facilitate programs for students:
(in alphabetical order)
- Mark Bissell, MBA ’82
- Nell Cady-Kruse, BS ’84, MBA ’85
- Rob Canizares, BS ’71, MBA ’74
- Peter Luerrsen, MBA ’87
- James Morgan, BS ’60, MBA ‘63
- Bob Staley BME ’58, MBA ‘59
- Al Suter, BME ’58, MBA’59
Additional funds are being sought and contributions are always welcome. For giving information, please contact Richard Coyle, Executive Director, Suter/Staley Director of Global Business at email@example.com.