Cornell has a vast history of being internationally focused. Listed below are some of the many internationally concentrated departments throughout Cornell.
- The Mario Einaudi Center for International Studies seeks to help bring about a truly international university at Cornell, in which international studies are completely integrated into the intellectual life of the university and all students and faculty benefit from active exposure to global affairs.
- Global Cornell: International threads have woven their way into the fabric of the Cornell experience. Through courses, campus life, library resources, or programs, learn just how international Cornell really is.
- International Students and Scholars Office provides important information for international students including legal requirements for non-citizens of the United States and opportunities at Cornell for international students.
- Johnson International Business Education is dedicated to providing easy access to knowledge about offshore and multinational organizations and their cultural context for all Johnson students, whether their focus is international business or some other area of specialization.
- Globalization and the Workplace, hosted by ILR, is a portal for documentation on the effects of globalization on workers and working conditions, labor relations, and social movements.