Business Leader Management Program
United Arab Emirates
Executive Certification Program
The “Business Leader Management Program” (BLMP) is a world-class executive education Program designed exclusively for the U.A.E. and Middle East region by the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
In recent years, in line with the strong government focus on education especially on building local talent in the private and public sector and developing leadership training among employees and business owners across the spectrum, there has been renewed interest in emerging markets across the world to impart quality education and learning to executives and business owners.
Cornell University is delighted to present a “cutting edge” executive education Program focused on the region which will provide management tools and skills enabling participants to deal with the challenges of emerging markets.
This Program will provide participants with a focused learning experience in the advanced business areas of innovation, strategy, finance and marketing. Targeted at middle to senior managers and business owners, this will assist the participants in growing their businesses through new tools and knowledge that can be applied the next day. The Program is designed to feature experiences such as business simulations, innovation forums, “market” as the classroom and strategic business workshops to further the learning.
This 4 month Executive Certification Program includes 3 separate weeks of residential classroom sessions which will be delivered by the well known and accomplished Cornell Business School faculty. The Program will also deliver strategic business projects to all participants enabled by asynchronous and synchronous technology learning which will effectively link each business area across the 4 month program.
Key Benefits of attending “Business Leader Management Program”
This executive certification Program will enhance the knowledge and skills of participants and enable success in emerging markets:
- Demonstrate new tools and techniques to drive business growth in innovation, strategic thinking and financial acumen
- Become increased innovation champions through ideation, insight development and implementation for business value
- Embody a more strategic approach to their daily business through increased strategic thinking tools and awareness
- Deliver increased business value through a better understanding and ownership of financial metrics and marketing strategies
- Demonstrate new leadership skills and behaviors including stronger self-awareness, team leadership and strategic business leadership
- Form a network across multiple businesses and industries to leverage for further business growth and development
Who Should Attend
- Middle to senior managers and leaders of businesses in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the Middle East
- Minimum of 3 years of business or corporate experience
- Managers and / or Leaders who want to strengthen their business acumen skills in strategy, innovation, finance and marketing
- Leaders who want to develop a broader range of network connections in the region
- Executive Leadership Program Content
- Becoming an innovation champion through new ideas and insights through implementation of these new ideas for business value
- Understand the ways to create new innovations in processes, technologies, products and solutions for their business
- Learn new tools that can be applied immediately to a participants business
- Understand the major strategic shifts that are affecting various industries, companies and leaders and how to adapt to these changing trends
- New strategic mindset tools and an increased ability to apply these tools when needed for strategic value
- Scenario planning and practice growing your business through new ideas and segments
- Deeper understanding of key financial metrics and how to deliver increased value for your organization through this increased knowledge
- Interactive business simulation to practice running a business over the course of 5 years including key financial decisions
- Deeper understanding of the connection between marketing and finance including how to deliver growth for the business
Key Advantages for UAE/Regional participants
- Gain world class Executive Certification from Cornell University delivered in UAE, without the hassle of traveling away from workplace and family
- Imbibe Business and Leadership skills & tools, specifically designed by Cornell to address regional and emerging market opportunities and challenges
- Cost effective Program created globally, but delivered locally, by the world’s top Ivy League university
Cornell University is delighted to deliver this Program in UAE in partnership with Exec-Ed represented by Dipika Chopra, Dr. B R Shetty and their team.
$30,000 per participant* to be paid directly to Cornell University through the website
*includes all course material, Program certification, but does not include overnight hotel accommodation
March 30-April 3, 2014 - Module 1 - Strategic Thinking
May 4-May 8, 2014 - Module 2 - Innovation
June 8-12, 2014 - Module 3 - Finance and Marketing