Assistant Professor of Accounting
362 Sage Hall
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Ithaca, NY 14853-6201
Luo Zuo’s research focuses on capital markets research in accounting, corporate finance and behavioral finance. He teaches financial statement analysis and financial modeling at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. Zuo holds a PhD in management from the MIT Sloan School of Management and a master’s degree in finance and BBA in accounting and finance from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Deloitte Foundation Doctoral Fellowship. His papers have been accepted for publication in the peer-reviewed journals The Accounting Review and Management Science. His research has been featured in many media sources including The Economist and CFOWorld.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Click here to view the curriculum vitae (PDF document).
- Cen, Ling; Maydew, Edward L.; Zhang, Liandong; Zuo, Luo. "Customer-Supplier Relationships and Corporate Tax Avoidance"
- Solnik, Bruno; Zuo, Luo. "Relative Optimism and the Home Bias Puzzle"
- Schoar, Antoinette; Zuo, Luo. "Shaped by Booms and Busts: How the Economy Impacts CEO Careers and Management Styles"
- Balakrishnan, Karthik; Watts, Ross L.; Zuo, Luo. "The Effect of Accounting Conservatism on Corporate Investment during the Global Financial Crisis"
- Zuo, Luo. "The Informational Feedback Effect of Stock Prices on Management Forecasts"