Student Club Events
Corporate Investment $1,000 - $10,000 depending on Event
Why:Corporate participationin student events strengthens instruction in academic skills and provides real examples of the principles learned in classes.It also provides visibility and networking activities thatare important in recruiting.Financial sponsorship solidifies the company’s commitment to the students and to the School, and gives students the opportunity to plan and execute events, thereby honing leadership skills.
Examples of Johnson Student Club opportunities:
- Johnson Energy Connection – September 27-28, 2013 – Energy Club
- Human Capital Association Symposium – October 4, 2013 – Human Capital Association
- Diversity Symposium – October 18, 2013 – Black Graduate Business Student Association (BGBA), Hispanic American Business Leaders Association (HABLA), Latino Business Student Association (LBSA), Out for Business (O4B), and the Women's Management Council (WMC)
- NYC Trek – October 25, 2013 – Women's Management Council
- "Battle of the Brands" – October 31, 2013 – Marketing Association
- General George W. Casey Lecture – November 14, 2013 – Association of Veterans
- IDEACorps Challenge in New Orleans – January, 2014
To view other Student Club opportunities, click here.