We work on real issues for a wide variety of organizations, so we understand the very real pressures you face.
When you partner with us, you’ll receive a project-specific timeline that enumerates milestones, assigns dates for progress reports, and establishes the parameters for completion. While each timeline is unique, they generally proceed as follows.
- From your first interaction with us, you’ll sense our dedication to your needs. We work with you to develop and finalize a project charter and written agreement. Once that happens, your team is hand-picked by our staff to ensure their expertise matches your needs.
- We understand and appreciate the critical importance of keeping proprietary information safe and confidential. All projects require a signed non-disclosure agreement between the client and students / faculty advisors before any work begins.
- This is the date you begin the project with your Johnson Solutions team, usually with an in-person meeting or video conference. Your team learns about your goals, the scope of your project, and any relevant challenges.
- Most projects last four or five months. During this time, your team conducts research and surveys, analyzes data, reviews findings, and consults with their faculty advisors. Regularly scheduled meetings keep you informed and up to date.
- Months of work culminate with the team’s final presentation. You will learn about their analyses, findings, and recommendations in a video conference or in-person meeting.