Our consultancy serves a wide variety of partners:
corporations, start-ups, NGOs, multilateral organizations, government entities, non-profits, and entrepreneurs. Our work is not limited to U.S. market entry opportunities either. We have teams of students who focus on international engagements and will travel abroad to meet global partners and conduct research when appropriate.
Our work is rooted in deep analysis.
Johnson Solutions teams have consulted on hundreds of different projects and are committed to delivering meaningful insights and practical recommendations.
We like challenges.
Our teams of students can tackle any of the projects listed below, and many others. If you have a project need or would like to learn more, contact our Johnson Solutions manage
Market Analysis and Research
- Consumer segmentation analysis
- New market entry analysis (domestic and foreign)
- Pricing analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Feasibility analysis
- M&A opportunity evaluations (domestic and foreign)
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Business plan development
- New product, service, or program launch strategies
- Marketing / branding strategy development
- Product line or market expansion strategies
- New revenue opportunities
- Community building strategies (for non-profits or community start-ups)
- Clean technology commercialization strategies
- Sustainable branding and innovation strategies
- Base of the Pyramid (BoP) / low-income market business plan development
Cost Efficiency Analysis and Refinement
- Cost savings analysis
- Process improvement strategies
- Business model transformation
- Profit improvement analysis
- Consumer goods and services
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Professional services
- Shipping and storage