The Johnson core requirement consists of ten courses totaling 22.0 credits.
These courses are:
- NCC 5000 Financial Accounting (2.5 credits)
- NCC 5010 Data Analysis (2.5 credits)
- NCC 5020 Microeconomics for Management (2.5 credits)
- NCC 5030 Marketing Management (2.5 credits)
- NCC 5040 Leading Teams (1.5 credit)
- NCC 5050 Critical and Strategic Thinking (1.5 credits)
- NCC 5060 Managerial Finance (2.5 credits)
- NCC 5070 Principled Leadership (1.5 credits)
- NCC 5080 Managing Operations (2.5 credits)
- NCC 5090 Strategy (2.5 credits)
Two-year students will take seven during their fall term, two core course in their spring semester and the final core course, Principled Leadership in fall of the second year.
Note: One Year MBA students will take between six and seven of the core courses during their summer term, and the remaining core course(s) in their fall semester.