Teams from outstanding MBA programs, each consisting of three top students interested in pursuing investment research/asset management careers come together for the MBA Stock Pitch Challenge.
Through its intensity, the competition is designed to showcase the very best of the next crop of talent to enter the investment community.
- University of California, Berkeley – Haas School of Business
- Carnegie Mellon University – Tepper School of Business
- University of Chicago – Booth School of Business
- Columbia – Graduate School of Business
- Cornell University – Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Dartmouth – Tuck School of Business
- Duke University – Fuqua School of Business
- University of Michigan – Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan School of Management
- New York University – Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School