- How many years of work experience should an average applicant have?
You should have a minimum of seven years of progressive work experience. The admissions committee may consider candidates with less, as other factors are taken into account, such as post-residency experience for physicians, and demonstrated career progress.
- Is it possible to be admitted without an undergraduate degree?
An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution is required to be admitted into our Executive MBA/MS program.
- Do I need to be employed full-time to apply?
Yes, you must be employed full-time at the time of enrollment.
- Is the GMAT required for admission?
The GMAT is not a required component of the application. In some cases, the admissions committee will ask a candidate to take the GMAT to provide additional evidence of academic readiness.
- Is there a possibility of transferring programs/courses from other programs?
Credits that have been earned to fulfill an academic requirement for a graduate degree, baccalaureate degree, advanced degree, or certificate of advanced studies at another institution are not transferable. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What information should be included within my organizational chart?
While optional, organizational charts give our admissions-committee members an understanding of your organization’s structure and where your position fits within that structure. Please include your position as well as your direct reporting structure.
- Where do I send my transcripts?
Please send all transcripts to the following address:
Executive MBA Admissions Office
209 Dryden Rd. 4th Floor
Ithaca, New York 14850
- I’ve attended an undergraduate institution outside of the United States. Do my transcripts need to be evaluated and, if applicable, translated?
Transcripts must be translated from an accredited body. We may also request an evaluation. Please contact email@example.com to determine appropriate steps.
- Do I need to provide transcripts from all academic institutions I’ve attended?
Yes. You must provide transcripts from all graduate and undergraduate institutions you’ve attended. We must have official documentation on record for all credits earned, including those transferred from institutions from which you did not graduate.
Is an interview required?
An interview is required for admission. Candidates will be contacted if they are selected for an interview. Not all applicants will be granted interviews.
- What does the interview process entail?
Our interview process allows us to get to know you one-on-one. The admissions-committee members conducting your interview will have reviewed your application in its entirety before speaking with you. The conversation will last about an hour.