Johnson is, by design, an intense, collaborative community — one in which relationships are formed quickly and last a lifetime. We choose to remain a small school so that all of our students and faculty can work closely together.
Our student clubs provide abundant opportunities to practice skills. Our culture is infused with a genuine appreciation of one another and fosters a style of teamwork that puts our graduates at the top of recruiters' lists.
- Huge roster of cutting edge arts, music, and cultural events
- More restaurants per capita than New York City
- Incredible natural beauty
- Cost of living that's not insane
- Fun, interesting, diverse people
- Schools, parks, safety...amazing for families
- All of the above. Find out more.
This is a college town like no other, a place with a distinctive heartbeat of its own, wrapped around the academic universe of Cornell.
Don't take our word for it - here's how Ithaca has landed in media rankings, ranging from sports, to outdoor fun, to healthful living, to parenting: