The Customized Immersion prepares Johnson students who choose not to enroll in a standard immersion program because:
- Their career interest or summer MBA internship plans are not addressed by a standard immersion program.
- Prior educational or work experience renders otherwise attractive immersion programs redundant.
- They require a mix of classes that is different than that offered by any of the standard immersion programs.
Tailor Your Program
Under the direction of Angela Noble-Grange, this immersion provides the ultimate in flexibility. Students select coursework and skill-building experiences most valuable in advancing their specific career goals. Each student's experience is unique and is determined in cooperation with a faculty advisor. Students who opt for this immersion benefit from the program's distinct advantages, including:
- A limitless number of opportunities to explore
- The freedom to focus on either breadth or depth, according to individual interests
- A way to craft an individual story to sell to prospective employers
Distinct Career Paths
Students who excel in the Customized Immersion have well-defined career interests. Recent students have secured MBA internships and full-time employment in a wide range of industries. Some examples include:
- Real estate—development, finance, management
- Human resource management
- Health care
- Wealth management
- General management / leadership rotation
- Global business
- Technology management