Over the past 7 years, our conference has been the main event for EMI to showcase our research; bring together leading academics, students, and business leaders to develop organizational partnerships and learn from speakers about their experiences in emerging markets.
This year’s 2017 EMI conference, "Emerging Multinationals in a Changing World", will be exploring how emerging multinationals from Asia and Latin America have expanded aggressively on a global scale. The goal of the conference is to discuss how emerging markets and multinationals are reacting to this changing context and succeeding in this new world. Also at the conference EMI will launch the second EMI report (download last year’s Emerging Market Multinationals Report: The China Surge, click here to download the report [bit.ly/eMNCreport]) and host the first EMI case competition. Please contact Audi Prabowo if you are interested in participating in the competition.
Founded in 2010, Cornell’s Emerging Markets Institute at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management provides thought leadership on the role of emerging markets—and emerging market multinationals—in the global economy. The Institute brings together preeminent practitioners and academics from around the world to develop the next generation of global business leaders and create the premier research center on the role of emerging markets in the global economy.
Providing thought leadership on the role of emerging markets—and emerging market multinationals—in the global economy
Who should attend:
- Cornell University alumni and company executives and associates working in the emerging markets.
- Cornell University students, alumni, faculty and staff interested in emerging markets.
- Students interested in the emerging markets and international business.
- Companies interested in collaborating with EMI on research and consulting projects.
- Leading academics, researchers, scholars and business leaders.
Benefits of attending:
- Meet, network and exchange ideas with leading academics, researchers, and business leaders as well as with our Cornell and Johnson students.
- Present your success stories and innovative ideas and discuss them within a unique global forum.
- Keep up-to-date on the research and activities of the institute.
- Panel discussions on key global, regional and sector themes, including investment opportunities and strategy outlook.
- Engagement with top MBA students.
- Enhance your business relationship with global companies and leaders.
- Learn more about opportunities for collaboration.
- Corporate access to company management including one-on-one and group meetings.
We believe that sponsorship provides an excellent opportunity for companies to showcase their commitment to academic excellence, the pursuit of knowledge and showcase their products and services. Companies will benefit from contact with a highly driven, engaged and receptive audience on our new Cornell Tech campus.
In addition to general packages of sponsorship that provide extensive exposure over the whole conference, we also welcome sponsorship of specific activities during the conference. An important part of attending the conference is to establish personal contacts and to develop networks with other participants and interested parties.
For more information about sponsorship, please click here.
Top 5 Ways to Participate in the 2017 EMI Conference:
1. Register for the conference, click here.
2. Share and forward conference invite to your network.
3. Sponsor the conference, click here.
4. Hosting corporate briefing.
5. Volunteer at event.
For more details on the conference and/or sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Babatunde Ayanfodun Register for Event