EII helps position students for opportunistic success. Our BR Startup Suite provides students wonderful real-world, hands-on opportunities to become founders, advisors, or investors.
Our Startup Suite of Student-Run Entrepreneurship Services
Unique among business schools, Johnson provides a complete suite of entrepreneurship services: capital, consulting and counsel. Our students not only deliver these services, but they also have responsibility for managing these entities under the guidance of faculty advisors.
- BR Ventures is a seed-stage venture capital fund focused on providing funding to early-stage, high-growth businesses.
- BR Consulting offers commercial and strategic consulting to startup companies, helping them bridge the gap between business idea and company growth.
- BR MicroCapital offers business advising and lending services to needs-based local entrepreneurs. BR MicroCapital is based at Johnson's Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise in partnership with a local credit union.
- BR Advisory assists on getting young companies off on the right legal track. For more information in BR Advisory, please contact Zach Shulman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BR TECH TRANSFER
- BR Tech Transfer is a continuous business collaboration between EII and the Cornell Center for Technology Enterprise and Commercialization to help commercialize more Cornell technology faster.