Each year, we host a number of events designed to introduce our programs to prospective students.
The events are specifically designed for candidates at different phases in the Executive MBA research process. We encourage you to attend multiple events to get a complete understanding of who we are and what we can do to help you advance your career.
Content-rich sessions designed for candidates starting their research. These sessions provide the most detailed overview of our programs, including an in-depth presentation and open Q&A. (Registration is required for online information sessions.)
- Cornell Executive MBA information sessions are held in New York City and online, allowing you to meet us in person or talk to us from your home or office. For a list of upcoming Cornell Executive MBA information sessions, please click here.
- Cornell Executive MBA Americas information sessions are held online. This online format allows candidates in all of our boardroom regions to connect with each other to learn about the program. Held at various times of day, these sessions allow you to sign on conveniently from your home or office. For a list of upcoming Cornell Executive MBA Americas information sessions, please click here.
Designed for candidates who have some knowledge about the programs, these informal events bring together prospective students, current students, alumni, and program administration. Networking events are held in our Cornell Executive MBA Americas boardroom regions in the fall and spring. Follow this link for more information and to register.
These exclusive events are designed for serious candidates who have applied or are close to applying for admission. Please contact our admissions office for more information on how to register.
- Cornell Executive MBA Open House. A half-day event that allows prospective students to experience the residential nature of this program. The session includes a tour of our facility, two classroom observations, Q&A with current students and program administration, and lunch with current students.
- Cornell Executive MBA Americas In-Boardroom Event. A unique opportunity to experience the innovative videoconferencing platform utilized in this program. These events are held in our local boardrooms and include an overview of the technology, a short faculty lecture, and a cross-boardroom Q&A session with prospective students, current students, and program administration.
- Cornell Executive MBA Americas Boardroom Visit. An opportunity to sit-in on a live boardroom class session, experiencing the innovative videoconferencing platform and networking with current students.