Teams from outstanding MBA programs, each consisting of three top students interested in pursuing investment research/asset management careers come together for the MBA Stock Pitch Challenge.
Through its intensity, the competition is designed to showcase the very best of the next crop of talent to enter the investment community.
- Boston University, Questrom School of Business
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Yale School of Management