Teams from outstanding MBA programs, each consisting of three top students interested in pursuing investment research/asset management careers come together for the MBA Stock Pitch Challenge.
Through its intensity, the competition is designed to showcase the very best of the next crop of talent to enter the investment community.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Georgetown University
- Kellogg School of Management
- New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- UCLA Anderson School of Management
- University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- University of Virginia, Darden School of Business