The MBA-WIN conference is designed for current full time MBA students at schools that are determined in consultation with our sponsoring firms.
2018 Participating Schools
- Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- Columbia Business School
- Cornell University, SC Johnson College of Business
- Harvard University
- London Business School
- MIT, Sloan School of Management
- NYU, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Northwester University, Kellogg School of Management
- UCLA, Anderson School of Management
- The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School of Business
- Yale School of Management
The event is designed for first year MBA students, but select second year MBA students committed to pursuing careers in investment management may attend. Up to 10 MBA students may attend from each school and there is a limit of 4 students from those teams who may present for the stock pitch showcase, three of whom have to be first year MBA students.