New York City and the World
Where we work…where you learn
Cornell and Ithaca
- Cornell, a world-famous Ivy League university, is located in Ithaca, New York, in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. An area of extraordinary beauty, it is also an ideal place for learning and exploration.
Johnson at Cornell
- The heart of Johnson at Cornell is Sage Hall, a historic 19th-century work of classical architecture, fully renovated to provide contemporary facilities for management education. The Executive Education Center at Sage Hall provides executive participants with a dynamic university environment conducive to learning.
- Executive participants enjoy private guestrooms at the Statler Hotel, located in the heart of Cornell's campus and directly across from Sage Hall. The Statler is known for its outstanding accommodations and international cuisine. For more information, visit The Statler Hotel.
New York City and Cornell
- Johnson at Cornell University is a leader in research and innovation that matters to New York City. The ideas that sprout at Cornell University and Johnson take root in many of the industries that form the core of NYC's world class economy. The exciting new venture in the Cornell NYC Tech campus will only strengthen Johnson’s connection to the New York City market in new and innovative ways. Johnson will be at the forefront of helping to utilize education as a lever to grow the New York City ecosystem and market through new offerings in technology, innovation and entrepreneurship. The venture currently is located in the Google’s New York offices before moving in the coming years to Roosevelt Island. For more information on the Cornell NYC Tech campus, please click here.
- Johnson is able to delivery learning programs at a wide range of locations in the New York metropolitan area including company sites, conference centers, the Cornell Club in Manhattan and other venues around the area that best fit the learning needs of our clients.
Global – Collaborating and Working Around the World
- Johnson is working to expand its global suite of offerings in partnerships and collaboration with our clients. We have existing partnerships and ongoing client engagements with organizations based in China, India, Middle East and Latin America among other locations. Johnson strives to be at the heart of innovative thinking, technology commercialization, leadership solutions and strategic challenges for our clients around the world and in the places in the world that matter.
- “A global focus is an inherent component in a variety of different performance learning approaches we use at Johnson”. Said Johnson’s Dean Soumitra Dutta. “A business school like Johnson has to prepare executives for the future. That’s our mission. So we have to be much more global in our perspectives and global begins at home.”