Cornell Executive Education focuses on realizing an organization’s strategic objectives. We foster the skills of individual leaders, enhance their management capabilities, and align those with the strategic direction of the firm. We combine the business impact of customized education delivered by an Ivy League University with a focus on driving innovation leadership.
- Customized Education for Business Impact – We focus on understanding your strategic objectives, developing clear capabilities and designing experiential education programs to reach those objectives.
- Cornell Connections – Our organizations leverage the world-class Cornell University faculty network in areas such as business, engineering, industrial relations, law, medicine and food/agricultural.
- Innovation in Education – Innovative modes of delivering education on a global basis through experiential learning methods and utilizing the market as the classroom.
- Capability Building – We leverage the combination of world-class research and practical experience to focus on the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, global leadership, strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Global Scale – Deliver solutions on a global basis with Executive Education staff members in Brazil, Middle East and the US.
If you would like to have a discussion about your business priorities and potential ways Cornell Executive Education could assist you in these efforts, please contact Devin Bigoness (Executive Director for Cornell Executive Education) at firstname.lastname@example.org.