Sustainable Global Enterprise @ Johnson
Students should seek a balance of training in core disciplines enhanced by an understanding of the intersection of private enterprise and sustainable development. Students can choose from a wide range of electives at Johnson and throughout Cornell University to enhance both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- NBA 519 – Sustainability as a Driver for Innovation in the Entrepreneurial Organization
- NBA 541 – Strategy, Innovation, and Sustainable Global Enterprise
- NBA 573 – Seminar in Sustainable Development
- NBA 577 – The Legal, Political, and Social Environment of Business
- NBA 603 – Sustainable Global Enterprise1
- NBA 658 – SGE Immersion – Practicum1
- NBA 660 – Corporate Social Responsibility: Organizational Issues
- NBA 671 – Business Ethics
- NBA 677 – Systems Tools for Sustainable Enterprise: Concepts, Methods and Applications
- NBA 690 – Conservation Tourism Projects in Sustainable Global Enterprise
- NBA 631 – Global Business
- NBA 628 – Strategic Change and Renewal
- NMI 500 – Independent Study Projects in Sustainable Global Enterprise
1 Enrollment in NBA 603 and NBA 658 is required for students wanting to take the Sustainable Global Enterprise Immersion.