Emerging Markets Institute Fellows
The Emerging Markets Institute Fellows program offers a unique experience for bright and motivated Johnson MBA students to engage in:
- EMI Global Speakers Series
- Networking with international scholars and experts on emerging markets
- Research projects
- Study trips and international exchanges
To prepare and support business leaders who seek a competitive advantage to become experts in emerging markets.
Requirements vary accordingly to the course of the fellow. Generally, the activities demands the following:
- Academic credits (Johnson and non-Johnson courses are eligible)
- Study trip or a semester abroad in an emerging market.
- Attending to an annual EMI Conference (held every November)
- Service EMI (e.g. write an article, organize the EMI Conference, participate in research projects, organize webinars/T-time, other contributions)
For more information on applying to the fellows program please read the EMI Fellows Program or send an email to ContactEMI@Cornell.edu
EMI Fellows can avail themselves of the Cañizares Fund and Cunningham Fund during their studies.
Oluwateniola AkejuTwo-Year MBA '23 email@example.com
"EMI introduced me to a London-based Pan African Private Equity firm for a summer position in strategic planning at a winery in Ethiopia."Max Kaye, Cornell Tech MBA '17, EMI Fellow