Emerging Markets Institute Fellows
The Emerging Markets Institute Fellows program offers a unique experience for bright and motivated Johnson MBA students to engage in:
- EMI Global Speakers Series
- Networking with international scholars and experts on emerging markets
- Research projects
- Study trips and international exchanges
To prepare and support business leaders who seek a competitive advantage to become experts in emerging markets.
- 6 academic credits (Johnson and non-Johnson courses are eligible)
- Leaders in Emerging Markets course (1 credit course)
- 1 study trip or one foreign language course plus a study trip or a semester abroad in an emerging market.
- Service to the EMI (e.g. write an article, a case study, participate in research projects, organize academic events, etc)
For more information on applying to the fellows program please read the EMI Fellows Program or send an email to ContactEMI@Cornell.edu
EMI Fellows can avail themselves of the Cañizares Fund and Cunningham Fund during their studies.
"EMI introduced me to a London-based Pan African Private Equity firm for a summer position in strategic planning at a winery in Ethiopia."Max Kaye, Cornell Tech MBA '17, EMI Fellow