The EMI Fellows Program is a unique opportunity for exceptional students to gain hands-on experience in events organization and work with leaders in emerging markets. As an EMI Fellow, you will have the chance to collaborate with other students and professionals from diverse backgrounds, participate in the organization of competitions, attend seminars and panels on contemporaneous discussions, and develop blog and research on emerging markets business.
We encourage you to explore our website, from conference to research, learn more about the program application process, requirements, and connect with our faculty and staff to see if the EMI Fellows Program is right for you. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our community.
- Cañizares Fund for internship and/or competitions,
- Foster Cunningham Fund to attend study treks,
- Free entry and transport to the EMI Annual Conference
- Organize events like the EMI Conference, Case Competition, Pitch Competition, webinars, and research focused on emerging markets,
- Networking with leaders in emerging markets,
- Contribute with graduate students from diverse backgrounds.