Peter Balnaves is a lecturer of management at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York. Previously, he was a partner and managing director of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG). In addition, Peter served as a recruiting partner for BCG's global technology practice.
Peter's work focused on helping clients design and execute major business and digital transformation programs. He has led over one hundred consulting projects and advised boards and CxOs on issues of strategy, operations, organization, and technology implementation. He also has extensive experience in mergers & acquisitions, restructuring, and cost reduction.
Peter completed his doctorate at IE Business School. He holds advanced degrees from Georgetown, Duke, and Harvard.
- NBA 5795 - Advanced Strategic Analysis
- NBAE 5790 - Cases in Business Strategy
- NMI 5000 - Directed Reading and Research
- NBA 5370 - Intensive Private Equity Practicum
- NBA 5330 - Management Cases
- Ph D IE Business School, 2017
- Diploma Cambridge University, 2014
- MA Harvard University, 2013
- MBA Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, 1997
- MA Georgetown University, 1993
- MA Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, 1990
- BS Old Dominion University, 1987