Peter M. Balnaves
Peter Balnaves is a lecturer of management at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York. Previously, he was a partner and managing director of The Boston Consulting Group (BCG). In addition, Peter served as a recruiting partner for BCG's global technology practice.
Peter's work focused on helping clients design and execute major business and digital transformation programs. He has led over one hundred consulting projects and advised boards and CxOs on issues of strategy, operations, organization, and technology implementation. He also has extensive experience in mergers & acquisitions, restructuring, and cost reduction.
Peter completed his doctorate at IE Business School. He holds advanced degrees from Georgetown, Duke, and Harvard.
- NBA 5795 - Advanced Strategic Analysis
- NBAY 6770 - Digital Wealth Management
- NMI 5000 - Directed Reading & Research
- NBAY 5650 - FinTech Group Field Project
- NBAY 5600 - FinTech Intensive Practicum
- NBA 5370 - Intensive Private Equity Practicum
- NBA 5330 - Management Cases
- PhD IE Business School, IE University, 2017
- Diploma University of Cambridge, 2014
- MA Harvard University, 2013
- MBA Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, 1997
- MA Georgetown University, 1993
- MA Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 1990
- BS Old Dominion University, 1987