The quality of your MBA is intrinsically tied to the quality of faculty who teach in the program.
The Cornell Executive MBA Americas boasts a world-class faculty, experts in executive education – bringing together award-winning professors from both Johnson at Cornell University and Smith School of Business at Queen’s University.
Teaching working executives and managers requires a specialized approach that acknowledges and builds upon the skills and experience every participant brings to the table. The faculty team in our program has extensive executive teaching experience, not only in two of North America’s most respected Executive MBA Programs, but also in our highly acclaimed non-degree executive development programs.
- Robert J. Bloomfield – Cornell University
- Marc Busch – Georgetown University
- Murillo Campello – Cornell University
- Yao Cui – Cornell University
- James Denford – Queen’s University
- Peter Drummond – Queen’s University
- Shai Dubey – Queen’s University
- Yaniv Grinstein – Cornell University
- Ori Heffetz – Cornell University
- Justin Johnson – Cornell University
- Elizabeth Mannix – Cornell University
*Subject to change.
- Elspeth Murray – Queen’s University
- Gary Orosy – Cornell University
- Kristina Marie Rennekamp – Cornell University
- Peter Richardson – Queen’s University
- Paul Roman – Queen’s University
- Michael Sartor – Queen’s University
- Stephen James Sauer – Cornell University
- Henry Schneider – Queen’s University
- Tom Schryver – Cornell University
- Ken Wong – Queen’s University
Associate Professor of Economics
Teaches Business Strategy in EMBA Americas, Recipient of Globe Award for Teaching Excellence