A graduate of the Johnson MBA program, Professor Angela Noble-Grange, a senior lecturer of management communication, teaches oral communication and management writing at Johnson. Her interests include persuasive speaking and writing, as well as gender and race differences in message perception. She was the founding director of the Office for Women and Minorities in Business (now ODI) in 1999 and president of the Noble Economic Development Group, a micro enterprise development consulting company, from June 1994 to January 1999. Professor Noble-Grange has served on numerous boards and is currently a trustee for Paul Smith's College in the Adirondacks. She earned her BA in communication studies and Russian in 1983 and her MBA from Johnson in 1994.
- NMI 5000 - Directed Reading and Research
- NBA 5682 - Interpersonal Communications
- NBAE 5680 - Management Presentations
- NBA 5680 - Management Presentations
- MBA Cornell University Johnson School of Management, 1994
- BA State University of New York College @ Oswego, 1983