Our Ivy League network of more than 10,000 Johnson alumni — and Cornell’s more than 250,000 alumni — will extend your reach far beyond our campus.
Before you even arrive on campus, our Career Management Center staff will be in touch with you about your job search. And as you make your way through the program, you’ll reap the benefits of our unique, integrated approach to career management:
- Career workgroups: functionally-aligned groups led by second-year students
- JPrep programs: introducing first-year students to ideas and trends in various industries
- Immersions: semester-long tracks that plunge students into real-world business experiences
- Advising: students assigned to one of eight professional advisers who give personalized, one-on-one career guidance
As an One-Year MBA student, you’ll enjoy an integrated career management program tailored to your schedule, including:
- Summer career workgroups
- Conference calls with alumni — opportunities to delve into your industry
- Cornell alumni networking trip to New York City
- Personalized, one-on-one career advising
Cornell Executive MBA
Johnson understands today’s Executive MBA student is leveraging this mid-career credential for more than just career enhancement. Whether you’re seeking to shift your career, industry or company our career management program is designed to facilitate the process of achieving your career goals. Career services available to you include:
- One-on-one advising conducted at your convenience by phone or in person
- Programming designed to equip you with career tools or navigate your career effectively
- Access to career tools and resources
- Job search work teams, alumni mentors and executive coaches
Johnson Cornell Tech MBA
In this one-year MBA program, founded on a tech-focused campus, you can earn a business degree deeply influenced by the needs of the digital age. You’ll learn the foundations of business in the context of the technology and innovation reshaping the competitive landscape worldwide.
Our students are trained and prepared to lead in industry for product management/development, product marketing, program management, consumer insight/analytics, and user experience strategies, consulting, general management, operations management as well as entrepreneurship.
Cornell MBA ranked #1 Best MBA for Management and top 5 for additional areas ranging from career prospects to most family-friendly.
From philanthropists and scientists to U.S. veterans and hospitality professionals, Poets&Quants highlights 12 MBAs from the Two-Year Class of 2021.
MBA students were given only 13 hours to prepare their stock pitches for the MBA Stock Pitch Challenge. Two students recount their experience.
There are no events to display.