Professor Sanjeev Bhojraj is the Alumni Professor in Asset Management and faculty advisor at the Parker Center for Investment Research. He has been a part of the faculty of the Johnson Graduate School of Management since 1999 and served as the faculty director of the Parker Center and sole designated manager of the Cayuga Fund from 2005-2014. His research interests are in the areas of behavioral finance, corporate governance, discretionary disclosure of information by firms, and international accounting and valuation. He has taught courses in applied portfolio management, financial analysis, and financial accounting. Professor Bhojraj is an award-winning instructor and has received several teaching awards from the MBA and Executive MBA classes. He was featured as Cornell's highest rated professor in The Wall Street Journal's 2008 "Special Report" on executive MBA programs. He also received outstanding faculty recognition in the 2003 edition of BusinessWeek's "Guide to The Best Business Schools." Professor Bhojraj is certified as a chartered accountant and a cost accountant. He worked in India and Indonesia before earning his doctorate.
- NBAT 6050 - Advanced Topics in Accounting
- NBA 5120 - Applied Portfolio Management
- NBAE 5060 - Financial Analysis & Investment Management
- NBA 5060/LAW 6060 - Financial Statement Analysis
- NRE 5040 - PhD Seminar - Economics of Accounting
- Ph D University of Florida, 1999
- BCom University of Madras, 1989