Professor Warren Bailey's interests include international finance, international securities markets, and investments. He is a professor of finance at the Johnson Graduate School of Management and has a special interest in emerging capital markets, particularly in Asia. He has been featured and quoted extensively in the financial and mainstream press, including The New York Times, The Economist, and The Far Eastern Economic Review, and television interviews on CNN-FN and CNBC. He is a co-editor of The Journal of Financial Services Research and an associate editor of The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis and The Pacific Basin Finance Journal. He received the Class of 1992 Award for Teaching Excellence and the Stephen Russell Distinguished Teaching Award in 1999.
- NRE 5270 - Doctoral Seminar - International Finance
- NBA 5540 - International Finance
- NBA 5130 - International Finance Cases
- NCC 5560 - Managerial Finance
- Ph D University of California- Los Angeles, 1986
- MBA McGill University, 1981
- AB Cornell University, 1979