The Johnson Career Management Center will prepare you for the job market with personalized, one-on-one attention and advancement opportunities that are second to none.
BusinessWeek agrees: It gave our Career Management Center an A+ grade in the latest 2010 rankings.
Our Ivy League network of more than 10,000 Johnson alumni — and Cornell's more than 250,000 alumni — will extend your reach far beyond our campus.
Two-Year Residential MBAs
Before you even arrive on campus, our Career Management Center staff will be in touch with you about your job search. And as you make your way through the program, you'll reap the benefits of our unique, integrated approach to career management:
- Career workgroups: functionally-aligned groups led by second-year students
- Passport programs: introducing first-year students to ideas and trends in various industries
- Immersions: semester-long tracks that plunge students into real-world business experiences
- Advising: students assigned to one of eight professional advisers who give personalized, one-on-one career guidance
As an Accelerated MBA
student, you'll enjoy an integrated career management program tailored to your schedule, including:
- Summer career workgroups
- Conference calls with alumni — opportunities to delve into your industry
- Cornell alumni networking trip to New York City
- Personalized, one-on-one career advising
Cornell Executive MBA &
Cornell-Queens Executive MBA
Johnson understands today’s Executive MBA
student is leveraging this mid-career credential for more than just career enhancement. Whether you’re seeking to shift your career, industry or company our career management program is designed to facilitate the process of achieving your career goals. Career services available to you include:
- One-on-one advising conducted at your convenience by phone or in person
- Programming designed to equip you with career tools or navigate your career effectively
- Access to career tools and resources
- Job search work teams, alumni mentors and executive coaches