The Accelerated One-Year MBA at Cornell University is designed for established professionals who are preparing for leadership roles or who want to minimize time away from work and accelerate their careers.
The general business curriculum is delivered in just 12 months (May to May), so this is a particularly rigorous fast-track program saving you time and money. The program minimizes career disruption while delivering an ideal blend of lockstep core courses and custom-tailored electives.
The accelerated format encapsulates a Two-year MBA experience into one year.
- Beginning with core courses during the summer semester that provide foundational knowledge you’ll need for leadership roles.
- The fall semester features a Management Practicum that provides an experience similar to an internship. In this three-credit, performance-learning course, students form consulting teams to address a complex challenge presented by predominantly Fortune 500 companies.
- Numerous electives allow you to explore your interests through Johnson business courses, as well as through courses from Cornell’s other graduate schools.
Immersions and Concentrations
- In your spring semester you can participate in an immersion program and add breadth and depth to your MBA experience with one or more of our concentrations. In most of your courses, you’ll be learning alongside students from our Two-Year MBA and Johnson Cornell Tech programs, for a truly collaborative experience.
The Johnson Community
- Johnson boasts a family-friendly climate in one of the most beautiful cities in the United States, Ithaca, NY. Students, spouses/partners and children experience a genuine sense of belonging and are warmly welcomed as important members of our community.