Professor Nicholas Guest is an assistant professor of accounting at the Johnson Graduate School of Management. His research focuses on the users of public firms' financial data, especially active equity investors and financial journalists. He has written several studies examining trading decisions and media coverage surrounding firms' quarterly earnings announcements.
Awards and Honors
- MIT Sloan Thesis Prize, First Place (2018) MIT Sloan
- Deloitte Foundation Doctoral Fellowship (2017) Deloitte Foundation
- Ph D Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), 2018
- MS Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), 2016
- M. Acc- Master of Accountancy Brigham Young University, 2013
- BS Brigham Young University, 2013