Professor Xinyu Zhang is an assistant professor of accounting at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. Her primary research interest is the management control systems used in practice. Her current work examines how management control systems (e.g. incentives, feedback) bond and alienate individuals and in turn influence their cooperation and productivity. She is also interested in the antecedents and consequences of pro-social behavior and misreporting.
- NBA 5110 - Financial Modeling
- PhD The University of Texas at Austin, 2018
- MS Tilburg University, 2013
- MS Bocconi University, 2011
- MS Fundan University, 2011
- BMS Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2008