Adrian Aycan Corum
- Assistant Professor
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholder Activism
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Adrian Aycan Corum is an Assistant Professor of Finance at Cornell University, SC Johnson Graduate School of Management. He joined the finance department at Cornell in 2018 after earning his Ph.D. in Finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. His research interests are primarily in corporate finance, corporate governance, shareholder activism, and mergers and acquisitions. He has been recognized by various institutions for his research, including Young Scholar Award by Turkish American Scientists and Scholars Association, Hakan Orbay Research Award by Sabancı University, and the first place in Marshall Blume Prizes in Financial Research by The Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research. He also holds an M.A. in Finance from Wharton, and an M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering from Sabancı University, where he graduated with the highest rank.
- Corum, Adrian Aycan; Levit, Doron. "Corporate Control Activism"Journal of Financial Economics. 133.1 (2019): 1-17
- Corum, Adrian Aycan. "Activist Settlements" (in preparation).
- Corum, Adrian Aycan; Malenko, Andrey; Malenko, Nadya. "Corporate Governance in the Presence of Active and Passive Delegated Investment" (in preparation).
- NBAB 5650 - Corporate Governance
- NBA 6730 - Derivatives Securities Part I
- NBA 6740 - Derivatives Securities Part II
- PhD The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2018
- MS Sabanci University, 2012
- BS Sabanci University, 2010