- Senior Lecturer
- Management and Organizations
- Social Impact
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Chris Bordoni is a Senior Lecturer of Strategy & Business Economics and the Management Consulting Industry Lead for the SC Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
Chris joins the Johnson faculty with nearly 15 years of experience as a strategy consultant and 7 years as an entrepreneur.
In 2015, Chris founded Bordoni & Company, a boutique consultancy that helps leaders of medium-sized enterprises, large nonprofits, and foundations to reinvent their organizations during periods of radical change.
Previously, Chris worked for Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte Consulting, and the Civic Consulting Alliance. He has also taught strategy at American University’s Kogod School of Business and guest lectures at the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business.
Chris holds an MBA with High Honors from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BS from Cornell University's School of Industrial & Labor Relations.
- Videras, Julio; Bordoni, Christopher. "Ethnic Heterogeneity and the Enforcement of Environmental Regulation"Review of Social Economy. 64.4 (2006): 539-562
- NBA 5330 - Management Cases
- MBA Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago, 2012
- BS Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, 2007