Craig R. Snow
- Senior Lecturer
- Management Communication
Dr. Craig Snow has studied, researched, taught, written about, and provided consulting services concerning management communication for the past 42 years. He is currently a Senior Lecturer at Cornell University, where he has taught for 29 of the past 33 years.
He directed the managerial communications program at The Olin School of Business at Washington University, served as assistant director of the business writing program at Purdue University, and has received numerous awards for excellence in teaching from Purdue and Cornell.
His teaching is enriched by hands-on experience in business. He has served as director and executive director of a non-profit organization: a children's summer sleep-away camp in New York State's Catskill Mountains. He has worked as a senior communications specialist for McKinsey & Co. in New York City, and he has provided consulting services for businesses in hospitality, banking, health care, manufacturing, technology, real estate, and other industries.
He is the co-author of Prentice Hall's Guide to Report Writing (2002).
Although his aging hips and knees no longer allow him to play pick-up basketball, he finds that he now has more time to work with students and consulting clients, to develop new courses, and to prepare new teaching and learning materials involving management communication.
- Netzley, Michael; Snow, Craig. Guide to Report Writing. Pearson. 1 (2002): 87pp
Awards and Honors
- Hospitality Teacher of the Year, Freshmen and Sophomores select (2012) Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration
- NBA 5670 - Management Writing
- NBAY 5670 - Management Writing
- BANA 5670 - Management Writing for Business Analytics
- NBA 5672 - Writing Style
- PhD Purdue University, 1987
- MA Purdue University, 1981
- BA Binghamton University (SUNY), 1978