- Assistant Professor
- Machine Learning
- Quantitative Modeling
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Khaled Boughanmi is an Assistant Professor in the Marketing division at the Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University.
His primary research interests are in the area of data-driven decision-making, Bayesian nonparametrics and machine learning with a focus on applications in e-commerce, personalization, online marketing and service systems.
Khaled is a graduate of Louis Le Grand (France) with a major in mathematics and physics and ENSAE Paris (France) with a major in applied mathematics, statistics and economics. He also received an M.Sc. from Columbia University and a Ph.D. from Columbia University.
- Kohli, Rajeev; Boughanmi, Khaled; Kohli, Vikram. "Randomized Algorithms for Lexicographic Inference"Operations Research. 67.2 (2019)
- NCCT 5030 - Marketing Management
- NCCT 5031 - Marketing Management II
- PhD Columbia University, 2020
- PhM Columbia University, 2016
- MS Columbia University, 2013
- ISE ENSAE ParisTech, 2013