P. Eric Yeung
Professor Ping Yeung is professor of accounting at the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University. Yeung's research examines the relation between accounting information and economic fundamentals, as well as the economic and behavioral factors that influence (1) how market participants use accounting information and (2) how managers provide accounting information. His research has been published in The Accounting Review, Journal of Accounting Research, Journal of Accounting and Economics, Contemporary Accounting Research, Review of Financial Studies, Strategic Management Journal, and Management Science. Professor Yeung received his professional accountancy degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and PhD degree from University of Oregon. He currently teaches intermediate financial accounting, and received a teaching award at Oregon.
- NBAT 6050 - Advanced Topics in Accounting
- AEM 3370 - Corporate Financial Reporting II
- NBA 5000/LAW 6560 - Intermediate Accounting
- NRE 5040 - PhD Seminar in Accounting
- PhD University of Oregon, 2003
- BBA Chinese University of Hong Kong, 1999