- Assistant Professor
- Demir Sabanci Faculty Fellow of Marketing and Management, SC Johnson College of Business
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management
Tommaso Bondi is Assistant Professor and Demir Sabanci Faculty Fellow of Marketing and Management at Cornell Tech and the SC Johnson School of Management at Cornell University. He is also an affiliated faculty member at Cornell Tech's Digital Life Initiative and a Research Fellow at CESifo.
Tommaso's research mostly revolves around the economics of digitization. In recent work, he and his coauthors have investigated the role of online reviews on consumer choice and market structure, as well as the strategies that independent brick-and-mortar retailers can adopt to compete with online giants such as Amazon.
Tommaso earned a B.Sc. in Mathematics from the University of Milan in 2011, a M.Sc. in Economic and Social Sciences from Bocconi University in 2013, and a Ph.D. in Economics from NYU's Stern School of Business in 2020, under the supervision of Luís Cabral. In the Spring of 2014, he was a Visiting Scholar at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business. He is the 2013 recipient of the Marco Fanno Scholarship, awarded yearly by the Unicredit & Universities Foundation to the two best Italian economists under the age of 25. His research has been most recently funded by the Russell Sage Foundation and the NET Institute.
- NBAY 6090 - Digital Marketing
- AEM 4095/NBA 6090 - Digital Marketing
- NMI 5000 - Directed Reading & Research
- NCCW 5030 - Marketing Management
- PhD Stern School of Business, New York University, 2020
- MS Bocconi University, 2013
- BS University of Milan, 2011