- Sung-Whan Suh Professor of Management
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Research
- Business of Food
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Technology
- Business Analytics
- Quantitative Modeling
Professor Young-Hoon Park is Sung-Whan Suh Professor of Management and a professor of marketing at the Johnson Graduate School of Management. His expertise centers around the analysis of behavioral data to understand and forecast customer shopping and purchasing activities, and to conduct customer relationship management. His research has been published in various leading academic journals such as the Journal of Marketing Research, Management Science, Marketing Science, and Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A. He was a finalist for the 2008 John D.C. Little Award for the best marketing paper published in Marketing Science or Management Science for his research on internet auctions.
At Johnson, Park teaches in the Strategic Brand Immersion course, as well as Customer Relationship Management and Marketing Research. During 2009-2010, he was a visiting associate professor at New York University Stern School of Business. He has been recognized for exceptional teaching on multiple occasions. The 2008 graduating MBA class at Johnson selected him to receive the Apple Award for Teaching Excellence. Additionally, he taught marketing for three years at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business, where he received the Wharton Advisory Board Outstanding Teaching Award and the Graduate Student Association Council Teaching Award.
- AEM 4015/NBA 6340 - Customer Analytics and Strategy
- NBA 6340 - Customer Analytics and Strategy
- NBA 6200 - Marketing Research
- NRE 5220 - Quantitative Models in Marketing: Empirical Methods
- PhD University of Pennsylvania -The Wharton School, 2002
- MA University of Pennsylvania -The Wharton School, 1997
- MS Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 1995
- BBA Sogang University, 1993