Important Contacts and Dates
- Johnson Financial Aid Office: (607) 255-0865
- Our Website: (607) 255-0065 (FAX)
- University Bursar’s Office: (607) 255-2336
- Cornell Installment Plan Office: (800) 635-0120
- Federal Student Aid Information Center: (800) 433-3243
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): (800) 433-3243
- FASTChoice Private Lender Tool
- Free Annual Credit Report
March 15 – May 1
- Suggested filing for FAFSA form.Applicants to the One-Year MBA must complete both current year and following academic year FAFSA to be considered for summer-term and academic-year student loans. For example, a One-Year student would complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA (summer) AND the 2020-2021 FAFSA (fall and spring).
- Suggested date for submitting Federal loan application request form and private student loans for summer term.
- Summer billing statement available online.
- Suggested date for submitting Federal loan application request form and private student loans for fall and spring terms.
- Summer tuition due
- Fall tuition billing statement available online.
- Fall tuition due
- Spring tuition billing statement available online.
- Spring tuition due
For more information, contact:
Financial Aid Office
113 Sage Hall
Johnson Graduate School of Management
email: Financial Aid