- Visiting Assistant Professor
Professor David C. Nichols is a visiting assistant professor at the Johnson Graduate School of Management. He has teaching interests in all areas of financial accounting, particularly in financial statements analysis. His research interests include financial reporting and the role of accounting information in capital markets. Nichols is particularly interested in market efficiency, asset pricing, and the use of accounting information for predicting stock returns. A certified public accountant, Nichols worked in public accounting before pursuing his doctorate degree. He earned his BA in commerce and business administration in accounting as well as a master's in tax accounting from the University of Alabama, and earned his MBA and PhD in accounting from Indiana University.
- MGMT 5110 - Financial Modeling
- NBA 5111 - Foundations of Financial Modeling
- PhD Indiana University, 2005
- MBA Indiana University, 2003
- MA University of Alabama, 1998
- BA University of Alabama, 1997